Dear all, the management council of Pylon Eco Token (PETN) and its executive team is proud to announce that PETN is now closely monitored by the Binance Exchange intending to list it on the given Exchange.
Here is a proof: https://www.binance.com/en/price/pylon-eco-token
As you know Binance Exchange strives to provide access to as many cryptocurrencies as possible and works hard to ensure that only high-quality tokens are listed on the platform. Therefore, tokens that are under the Binance radar must meet certain criteria
To get to this stage, the PETN executive team took a number of steps that led us to this result. To be more specific, we did the following:
- The Pylon Eco Token staff members managed to list PETN on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, etc.
- The token was listed on several decentralized and one centralized Exchanges, like PancakeSwap, AppSwap, and XT.COM. Since the very first day of PETN listing on those Exchanges, the trading volume has had a strong tendency to rise.
- We formed partnerships with different crypto wallets and currently, the Pylon Eco Token is listed on the following wallets: Ellipal, TrustWallet, MetaMask, Safepal, TokenPocket, MathWallet, Coin98.
- The PETN executive team incorporated the PETN/BUSD pair at PancakeSwap decentralized Exchange.
- We issued our token on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and the Pylon Eco Token ranks high among all BSC projects in terms of the number of active addresses and trading volume, which generally shows a good understanding of growing an active user base.
- It is well known that the Binance team does their best to list good coins at Exchange. So, they prefer coins with a proven team, useful product, and large user base. We do have a good team, otherwise, the project wouldn’t make significant progress, the businesses which support the growth of PETN are all solid and offer good quality products to customers. We will launch them in the near future. Therefore, our user base will only rise as time goes.
- We intend to focus mainly on user adoption of our ecosystem projects in the near future. Because the more users are ready to consume our product the more valuable the product is on the market. This will be an additional argument in favor of PETN.
- The Binance Exchanges requires that tokens should be listed at least on two Exchanges and should have a real and increasing trading volume. We do have both.
- One of the criteria for listing on the Binance exchange is the value of the project, and the easiest way to determine this value is the size and activity of its community. It should be noted that from the very inception phase of the project, the PETN had a large number of ardent supporters and followers, and our community has only grown since then.
In addition, we also know what type of coins will never be listed on Exchanges, like Binance. Our team will do its best to avoid the PETN to get in that category of tokens:
- Coins with low trading volume. Most often, exchanges delist cryptocurrencies if they have insufficient trading volume. As soon as investors cease to be interested in the coin, they become futile for the Exchanges as well. As you know interest in the Pylon Eco Token (PETN) only elevates.
In the end, we would like to assure PETN holders and the project supporters that the management council of Pylon Eco Token (PETN) and its executive team will do their best to get our token listed on Binance Exchange. To pursue this goal, our team will concentrate on launching our ecosystem projects in nearest future. Please, stay in touch and watch our progress.